Free Baby to Good Home

They are friendly, get along, healthy , and do well with young kids. I can arrange to bring them to you or you can come to me. We are happy that you have decided to adopt a Guinea Pig.

Below is a brief overview of the type of needs a Guinea Pig might require and what you will need to consider for the life time care of a Guinea Pig. I have 2 female Guinea pigs who are in need of a new home due to living and life circumstances changing. They are one year old, super sweet, and love veggies!! Ideally the homecheck process should be a two way thing.

bonded guinea pigs free to good home (Raleigh, NC)

Which doesnt mean the piggies wont be loved, and wont have a good home. You obviously have not correctly house-trained your dog, or you are woefully inattentive to his basic needs. If you can't let your dog out every four hours or so then I don't know what to say to you. And my dog would suffer in pain before he would pee on my rug. No kidding, the one time he was left far too long (due to a true emergency - we were unable to get home to him) he went upstairs and flooded the cats' litterbox. They come with a Midwest cage, reusable bedding, tons of hides and toys, 4 months worth of food pellets, and some hay.

free to good home guinea pigs

I would like to meet the perfect person, really, they might be able to tell me how to do it. While I can understand them wanted EVERYTHING to be right for the piggies in their care, lets be realistic. I just need to add that when you copy/paste things from other sites that you need to paraphrase it and not copy it word for word.

Guinea pigs (Staunton)

Also, they come with the table I use as a stand for the cage. I could have then gone and bought them from a pet shop but I had set my heart on getting rescues. Wood Green was the first rescue we tried and I didn't think anyone would let me have a couple of guineas to love. I also live in a 1200 square foot home, since my basement houses the laundry room, and an apartment with my father and his dog, so the portion I use is 1200 SQ feet.

free to good home guinea pigs

Therefor, I am far from being perfect. I have two bonded male guinea pigs free to good home you must pick up we have hay and bedding and some food for them. Meet Marcy, an adorable guinea pig for adoption, who is about 9 months old.

GUINEA PIGS (south fallsburg)

But I have done the best I can based on the information available at the time. For those who think it was a joke about someone wanting to get rid of a guinea pig to get a dog, it wasn't a guinea pig but an actual human baby. In this 1200 sq, I house, 2 adults, 3 children, 3 dogs, 2 cats, and 1 loner pig. On top of all of this, 2 of our dogs have special needs, they have spina bifida, and have no control over their bowels. So believe me I have been through every scenario the poster mentioned, I would not even consider any of those situations to be as stressful as she mentioned.

I have had piggys for years but am all the time learning new things. We understand accidental litters and we understand being sold a pregnant female as well as the plethora of missexed guinea pigs from pet stores -- more reasons to ADOPT FIRST. First most, understand that no matter what, even if you buy a Guinea Pig for sale, or adopt, as a new pet owner it is your responsibility to care for the Guinea Pig it’s entire lifespan. Part of that responsibility is taking time to understand the basic needs of a Guinea Pig.

He is a solo bunny, unneutered and up until a few years ago he was unvaccinated. When I got him, when he was 8 weeks old, I never knew any different. Now at his age, I am limited on what I can do, I can not bond him or neuter him or anything as it would be too stressful.

"So, rather than neglecting the poor dog or just putting him in his kennel when I need a break I thought I'd offer him another chance at the good life he used to have with us." I took that to mean, that you would rehome your baby on craigslist. You know, before the "it's a joke" part. Needs to review the security of your connection before proceeding. I fully agree, that there have to be things that need to be right. But some things are just down to personal preference and circumstances.

GUINEA PIGS REHOMING (south fallsburg)

This is because of copyright infringement. To something like that on craigslist, a link would have served better than copy/pasting. I wish there was a link to the original poster who posted on craiglist. I meant that from your previous posts you really seemed to love cavies very much, and so I was surprised that you would give yours away because you got a dog.

free to good home guinea pigs

Hi,I have several male and female guinea pigs, if you are interested. That is a huge space for piggys and like you said, bigger than what most would say is required for rabbits! It is also about the bigger picture as well.

Find a Pet...

Yep, maybe I am too "fussy" by some peoples standards, but to compromise your own when placing animals in homes is a very slippery slope. I want them to live indoors as family companions, but I have in the past re-homed to some brilliant "outdoor" set ups, where a lot of care and attention has gone into their construction. I run small guinea rescue and I would be the first to agree that not everyone would consider mine to be the perfect home, as let's be honest the concept of perfect is so subjective. However piggies who are outside all year would require dry food for extra energy. But mine are nice and cosy inside, so...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Current Home Equity Interest Rates

The Loud House TV Series

Guide: Glamping in North Carolina